Cannon Security Products Hometown Heroes Awards Program
Terms and Conditions
Eligibility: In order to be eligible for the Cannon Security Products (CSP) Hometown Heroes Awards Program (the “Awards Program”), nominees must be at least eighteen (18) years of age or older as of September 1,2021. Heroes may be nominated as set forth herein or chosen by CSP. At any time, at CSP’s discretion, a Nominee may be deemed ineligible for nomination or participation in the Awards Program, be deemed ineligible to receive a monetary prize under the Awards Program or have the monetary prize otherwise due such person as part of the Awards Program (if any) donated to a charitable organization selected by CSP in its sole discretion. Employees of Cannon Security Products and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate in the Awards Program or submit nominations. At the time of the Awards Program, nominees must be residents of the continental United States.
Nominations: To submit your nomination for the Hometown Heroes Awards Program, visit https://cannonsecurityproducts.com/events/hometown-heroes and fill out the submission form providing all required contact information for you and your nominee. Nominations MUST be submitted online. Mail-in nominations will not be accepted. Nominations must be submitted on behalf of another person. Self-nominations will not be accepted. Beginning 8/30/2021, nominees will be accepted, and voting will begin. Each week will have a weekly winner based on who has received the most votes for that week. Weekly winners will be entered into the final round of voting. All nominations must be received no later than 10/24/2021. Nominations must be submitted in English only. Nominations may only be submitted in the name of a single person; group nominations are not acceptable. False or deceptive nominations or acts may render a nominee ineligible. CSP reserves the right to edit the nomination as it sees fit for use in publication or promotion. By submitting a nomination, you agree to grant CSP the right without obligation, unless prohibited by law, to use the contents of your nomination, your name, voice, picture, and likeness, without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing all matters related to the Awards Program and/or CSP in any medium, throughout the world in perpetuity.
Privacy: Nominees must be contacted to provide additional information, agree to terms and conditions, and have their information verified.
Judging: CSP will choose each Hero from all Eligible Nominees and eligible individuals chosen to be profiled by CSP as Heroes (“Hero” or “Heroes”). Heroes deemed solely by CSP to meet the requirements set forth herein may be presented online for public viewing and some may be subject to voting for the CSP Hometown Heroes Award. It is in CSP’s sole discretion to determine which Heroes advance to the voting phase.
• The judging will be done online at https://cannonsecurityproducts.com/events/hometown-heroes. Visitors shall vote on nominees for the Awards Program. Weekly winners will be declared based on number of votes at the end of the week. Each week will have a new winner. At the end of the Awards Program, three (3) grand prize winners shall be declared. CSP shall declare all official Winners.
All Finalists are subject to verification and must meet all eligibility requirements. CSP is not bound by any voting or judging mechanism set forth herein as it maintains sole discretion to name Finalists and Winners and provide awards.
Notification and Publication:
• Some nominees may be notified by phone, email, or postal service and may be required to submit additional information.
• Finalists and any Hero to be featured online may be required to sign an affidavit verifying their eligibility in this Awards Program including, but not limited to, liability releases, tax acknowledgment forms and, except where prohibited by law, use of name and likeness releases (“Release Documents”) and return such documents within seven (7) days of issuance of notification. Execution of the Release Documents will grant CSP the right, unless prohibited by law, to use the individuals’ names, voices, likenesses, and any of the material provided by them or about them without compensation, for the purpose of advertising and publicizing the services of the CSP, all matters related to the Awards Program in any medium, throughout the world in perpetuity. Notification and/or the featuring of a Hero in no way conveys that a particular Hero has or will be selected as a Winner. If at any point a Hero becomes ineligible, chooses not to participate in the Awards Program or is disqualified for any reason, CSP reserves the right to select an alternate Hero.
• Weekly winners will receive one of the items below:
PDS-1800-E valued at $79.99
GV1050-19 valued at $149.99
MV500F valued at $99.99
PS-1814-E valued at $119.99
SV500 valued at $119.99
• Grand Prize #1 will be a Cannon AY24 Fire/Waterproof safe with a value of $899.99
• Grand Prize #2 will be a Stack-On TD18-40 valued at $854.99
• Grand Prize #3 will be a Cannon TS5934 valued at $899.99
General: If, for any reason, the Awards Program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of CSP which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Awards Program, CSP reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Awards Program. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A PARTICIPANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE AWARDS PROGRAM IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CSP RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
CSP is not responsible for any late, lost, garbled, misdirected, incomplete, or damaged entries; any disruptions, injuries, losses, or damages caused by events beyond the control of CSP; or any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Awards Program. CSP is not in any way responsible or liable for the use of the funds donated or for any damage, loss, or injury (including death) resulting from participation in the Awards Program and/or acceptance and use of any awards won.
In the event the Awards Program recipient(s) is/are deceased at the time of prize issuance, the prize shall be awarded to the surviving family member(s). If the family member(s) declines receipt of the Awards Program prize, the prize shall be awarded to the nominating party.